Why don’t they do what I know, they CAN do?
It is so clear to me:
- how to they can avoid pitfalls
- how to they can reach their goals
- how to accomplish their tasks
Why don’t they do what they say they want to do?
Why does it seem easier to them to disappoint than to work? to try? to challenge? to investigate?
- where did their curiosity go?
- where did their sense of duty, of commitment, of honour go?
Is it really easier to not try, than to try? How do they reconcile their potential greatness with their poor existence?
Why don’t they do what I know they can do?